Submitted by Straus Family Creamery
So delicious and so easy to make. Use this recipe for your next potluck.
Time required: 25 min. active
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack (6 oz.)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Straus Milk (any kind)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
Mix cheeses, onion and flour. Spread in a greased pie plate, 10 x 1-1/2 inches, or a round 9-1/2 inch dish. Beat eggs slightly, then beat in milk, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over cheese mixture. Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven until set, 30 to 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes; arrange tomato slices around the edge of the pie, overlapping slices slightly.