Organic Milk & Cream
Our certified organic milk comes from our own farm and from seven other local, family farms in Northern California. The first thing you'll notice when you pop the top of the reusable glass bottle of our cream-top milk is the beautiful aroma. Our organic milk is pasteurized and non-homogenized; you can really taste the difference our cows’ diet makes. Our cows graze on the sweet grasses that grow in the unique, coastal climate of the Tomales Bay region in Northern California. This is reflected in the full, rich flavor of our organic milk, organic cream and all of our other organic dairy products.
- Organic Whole Milk, Cream-Top product details
- Organic Reduced Fat Milk, Cream-Top product details
- Organic Lowfat Milk, Cream-Top product details
- Organic Nonfat Milk product details
- Organic Half & Half product details
- Organic Whipping Cream product details
How about our packaging?
Our milk is available in reusable glass bottles. You can really help us out by rinsing them well before returning them - we will require less water for sanitation and can reuse them more often. Read more tips »